Finally, after a long time, a new version of Windows 11 is released and most of the changes will be related to the user interface. In the coming days, Microsoft is set to unveil its latest version of Windows codenamed Sun Valley. A significant portion of the Windows UX changes are inspired by the Windows 10X shell, and in fact, the 10X version will not hit the market. As expected, over the past few weeks, new information about Windows 11 has been leaked and fans have been able to take a look at its user interface. Windows 11 will have a completely new design. Microsoft has come up with a new and attractive design for it and has been designing and preparing it for a long time under the code name Sun Valley.
HOW TO INSTALL
1) Download the zip files and extract them with WinRar software to get the ISO file.
2) Copy the obtained ISO file to your flash drive through RUFUS software in bootable mode or burn it to DVD through image burning software.
3) Install Windows. At the beginning of the installation, you will be asked for the serial number to install, please click the I Don’t Have a License Key option and continue the installation.
4) After the installation is complete, please run the activator file. Click on the Windows icon (close to the Settings option). Enter the Activation tab and select the EZ-Activator option.
5) Let the activation operation be performed and your Windows be activated.
HOW TO FIX This PC Can’t Run Windows 11
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO—https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er2yVRl4C3g
CLICK ON THE BELOW LINKS TO DOWNLOAD